- This policy governs the collection and use of your personal information by Micro Manager Apps Limited.
Your privacy rights
Micro Manager Apps Limited C/O MinterEllisonRuddWatts, 20/88 Shortland Street Street, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
How we collect information about you
- Most of the personal information we collect about you will be transferred to and stored in, our secure cloud storage whose host servers are located in Australia and the United States of America.
- We may ask you to provide certain personal information including your name, date of birth, contact details (including your email address, phone number and/or residential address), job title, financial information (such as credit card and billing information) and other personal information when you use our Site, purchase, order or enquire about our goods or services, or participate in any promotion or competition.
- When you use our Site we may collect information that is sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device. The information that is sent to us may include your computer IP address, referral URL, geo-location and data about the web-pages that you access.
How we use and disclose information that we collect about you
- to provide you with our products and services;
- to communicate with you (for example to provide customer support);
- to facilitate your use of our Site;
- to facilitate your participation in any promotion or competition that you have entered;
- to improve our products and services and conduct market and business analysis;
- to keep you informed about our products and services and tell you about our promotions (except if you have told us that you do not want to receive emails from us that promote our products and services); and
- to comply with any legal obligations.
Who we may disclose your personal information to
- We may disclose your personal information to:
- our service providers that we have engaged to provide a service to us in relation to the Site or any product or service that we have agreed to provide you. For example, we may share personal information with a service provider we have engaged to provide us with customer support services, technology services or debt collection services;
- courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities; and/or
- any other person or organisation that you have authorised us to disclose your information to.
Access, correction and retention of your personal information
- You agree that any information you give to us will be accurate, correct and up to date, and that when acting on behalf of a business or another person, you are authorised to give such information to us.
- You must inform us if any of your personal information changes, to ensure that the details we hold about you are up to date and correct.
- You are entitled to access the personal information we hold about you, and to request that we amend it if it is incorrect.
Security of information
- We have electronic and physical security measures in place to protect against the loss, access, misuse and, alteration and/or unauthorised disclosure of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to do everything reasonably possible to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information where our security measures have been breached.
- A cookie is a data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer (or other device), then sent back to the server by your browser each time you access certain sections of our Site.
Links to other sites
- Should you wish to make public comments or statements about us, our Site or our products and services that we provide to you, or the relationship we have with you, we reserve the right to make such public comments as may be necessary to respond to your statements and/or correct any misconceptions or errors of fact.
Residents outside of New Zealand